In order that you get the most out of your visit, we offer a range of extra services and amenities that you may desire and that could really make you feel like home while staying at Belgrade Apartments. Taking advantage of these services will make your stay real comfortable and hassle free from the very moment you arrive to Belgrade!
Our guests managers are really here for YOU to answer any questions or to help in any requests! At your arrival we will wait for you with a smile and we are on call 24/7 for any requests or questions you might have. Our team will be also very happy to help you to plan your stay with recommendations and tips of major sites, tours, restaurants and more.
FREE WIFI INTERNET
When people are travelling there is always a problem to take care of the bags. It’s like your child you always have to keep an eye on it. If you arrive early at your apartment or before you are leaving the country you have time to take a look around, you can just leave your bags at our safe luggage room FREE of charge.
SAFETY DEPOSIT BOXES
Safety deposit boxes are available for our guests FREE of charge in some of our finest apartments from the special offer you may check in each apartment type.
Thanks to the location of our apartments most services you could need are in the immediate vicinity! Literally at less than 1 minute walk you will find quality restaurants, cafes, exclusive bars, fashions stores, bakery, grocery store, fresh market, pharmacy, bank, ATM, money exchange, Metro, Bus and taxi stops, police station, museums, opera house.
Apartment Rental Terms and Conditions & House Rules
To make sure that your stay in the apartment will be pleasant and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the rental conditions and house rules of Basco Agency – private accommodation in the center of Belgrade.
When checking in to the apartment, it is implied that you are familiar with and agree with the rules, and that you will fully adhere to them.
- Reservations are fully confirmed after we receive prepayment in the amount of at least 30% of the total balance and minimum one daily apartment rate. In case your arrival is in two days or less, the prepayment may not be requested. The remaining balance, or the total cost, for accommodation & the city tax is payable upon taking over the keys.
- To check in, submit your ID or passport to responsible person from Agency. It is strictly forbidden to bring persons who are not users of accommodation to the apartment. Agency accommodates only registered guests. In case unregistered person/persons that are not announced during reservation, are found in the apartment (room), Agency has the right to surcharge 30% of daily apartment rate for each day of stay or to cancel accommodation.
- Each guest is obliged to pay the city tax. The city tax for stays up to 30 days is €1.30 (140.00 RSD) per person daily. Children under the age of 7 do not pay the city tax, while children between 7 and 15 years old pay only a half of the amount.
- Agency has the right to take refundable security (damage) deposit from guest as a way of protection from damage or missing items in the property during the stay. The amount of deposit is determined by Agency or the Owner and it depends on the apartment. It is taken before entering an apartment, and returned on departure day at check-out, if all the property is in its original state. Guest who causes damage to Agency’s (Owner’s) property on purpose or by accident will have to make restitution for the full amount of damage according to Agency price list of market prices increased by expenses of fixing or buying damaged things. At the day of guest’s departure, guest is obliged to allow Agency staff to check in the guest’s presence all rooms and apartment appliances to make sure that they are not damaged. Only then is the guest allowed to depart. All unreported damages will be claimed in a lawsuit against the guest.
- In the event of cancellation of a prepaid or fully paid booking, the total amount is refundable only in cases when the reservation is cancelled more than 15 days before the Arrival, except service fees. In special occasions such as New Year’s eve the reservation deposit is nonrefundable.
- If guest wants to leave the apartment before the end of the reservation period, the Agency has the right to charge or to keep already charged total price of the reservation.
- In case of violation of the House rules, Agency has the right to cancel guest’s reservation without any refund (the customer will have to pay the total balance for accommodation during the reserved period, regardless of the shorter stay).
- Agency has the right to change Apartment rates, therefore rates on the website have only informative character. Apartment rates have to be confirmed by phone or e-mail. All prices are in EUR and payable in RSD (dinars).
- The price which is valid on the date of the payment is guaranteed to the guest who has paid reservation deposit or total amount for apartment rental. If guest does not pay total amount of lease after he/she has arrived, Agency staff keeps submitted identification documents until all costs are covered.
- From the point at which you make your reservation, we act solely as an intermediary between you and the apartment owner, transmitting the details of your reservation to the relevant owner and sending you a confirmation email for and on behalf of the owner. When rendering our services, the information that we disclose is based on the information provided to us by the owners. Although we will use reasonable skill and care in performing our services we will not verify it and cannot guarantee that, all information is accurate, complete or correct, nor can we be held responsible for any inaccurate, misleading or untrue information or non-delivery of information since every owner remains responsible at all times for the accuracy, completeness and correctness of the (descriptive) information (including the rates) displayed on our website.
- Check-in time is from 2 PM on Arrival and Check-out time is until 12 PM on Departure.
- There is surcharge in the amount of 20 € (payable in RSD) for Check-in and Check-out time from 12 AM – 8 AM.
- Check-in and check-out is by arrangement. There won’t be any surcharge if guest is less then a 30 minutes late after the arranged time. If the guest is late for more then 30-60 minutes, there is surcharge in the amount of €10 (payable in RSD) for that as well as for every following hour.
- On Departure day guest is required to leave the room until 12 PM so that it can be cleaned and prepared for other guests coming after. In case the guest does not return keys until 12 PM, Agency has the right to charge the guest in amount of one day apartment rate.
- In case guest requires staying in the apartment after 12h (12 PM), it can be arranged if the apartment is available. With prior announcement, guest can keep the apartment until 16h (4 PM) with surcharge in the amount of 50 % of the daily apartment rate, or after 16h (4 PM) by paying the full amount of the daily rent.
- Before living the apartment, guest is obliged to be at the apartment until Agency staff comes to check the apartment premises and the inventory in it, and to return the keys.
- If regarding his or her own demand, lack of information, irresponsibility or fault, Agency staff has to go to apartment where the guest is staying, or some other place, for each time there will be an extra charge of €20 (payable in RSD) – for engagement from 8 AM until 09.00 PM, or €30 (payable in RSD) – for engagement from 09.00 PM until 8.00 AM.
- Please respect the noise level in the stairwells and in the apartments during the whole day. Parties, loud music and unacceptable noise are not allowed in the apartment. Your neighbors in the apartment block where you are staying go to work every day and want to relax during the weekend, just like you do at home. No loud disturbances will be tolerated especially during the following quiet hours: Monday-Sunday: 10 PM–8 AM and 2 PM–5 PM.
- If the guests slam doors, make noise in the apartment or in a building, or in some other way violate the house rules and thus disturb the neighbors in the building which complain about it to the agency, the guests will be charged 30 €.
- If the agency cannot reach the guests by phone in order to draw their attention to the violation of house rules and therefore someone has to come to the apartment or some other place to do that in person, the guests will be charged a fee in amount of 50 € or 60 € (30 € for violating the house rules + 20 € for engagement from 8 AM until 9 PM or 30 € for engagement from 9 PM until 8 AM).
- If guests violate the house rules several times, even after they have been warned by the agency, for each time the agency will apply the aforementioned surcharges.
- You are obliged to leave room or apartment you have rented as you have found it after arrival – clean, tidy and undamaged. Our guests have duty to take care of rented apartments and all other equipment and keep them in good shape. Otherwise, there is a surcharge for final cleaning of 30 € (payable in RSD).
- Guests are obliged to inform Agency staff about all technical shortcomings, broken and damaged things in apartment in 2 hour time after entering the apartment. Unless guest does not report these we will consider that all damage was caused by the guest.
- Room accessories (pillows, blankets, towels and the like) are not allowed to be taken out of the apartment. Please report loss of the key immediately to Agency staff. The loss of keys is additionally charged with 30 € (payable in RSD).
- You are not allowed to carry easily inflammable and explosive objects, and materials with a strong or unpleasant smell into apartment or room. Moreover, it is forbidden to carry any electric appliances into the apartment (refrigerators, hot plates and alike), except those for intimate hygiene (shaver, toothbrush, hair-dryer).
- It is forbidden to throw away food and garbage in the sink, toilet or through the window.
- It is not allowed to bring animals or pets into apartment.
- Guest who violates House rules and disturbs the peace will be unconditionally refused accommodation.
- We offer to our guests possibility to use fax without surcharge. There is also a possibility to use baby equipment: cot bed with bed linen, highchair, and baby bathtub with a surcharge of €25 (payable in RSD).
- Telephone can be used not more than 1 hour. All telephone costs caused by using the Telephone more than 1 hour will be charged from the guest.
- Cleaning with clean towels and bed linen is provided every 7 days. There is surcharge of 1 € per towel for additional towel that is required by guest. There is surcharge of 20 € for cleaning that is required by guest (in addition, besides regular cleaning).
- Please ensure that the windows and doors are locked, switch off lights, AC and all appliances when you leave the apartment. Wasting energy is obviously environmentally unfriendly.
- It is strictly forbidden to turn on more than one AC at the same time because of the possible installation damage. It is also forbidden to turn on AC while the window/s is/are opened, or if the guest is not in the apartment. If by regular apartment checking Agency staff determines one of the following: window/s and door/s is/are opened and/or more than one AC is turned on at the same time, and/or one or more AC is on while guest is not in the apartment, Agency has the right to charge 10 € (payable in RSD) for each day of guest’s stay.
- Guests may not move furnishings, or interfere with the electrical network or any other installations in the rooms or on the premises without the consent of Agency staff.
- We kindly ask you to keep valuable belongings in the safety-deposit box or with you. Agency is not responsible for your missing things.
- Agency doesn’t take any responsibility over situations in cases of Force Majeure like: any kind of lost or missing of personal and valuable belongings in the cases like burglary in the apartment, disappearance of water, elevators and central heating malfunctioning, breakdowns of internet and cable connection, telephone lines, the power failures in the building and other possible technical shortcomings that Agency/Apartment Owner is not able to prevent.
- Upcoming faults or danger, which could threaten rented accommodation or rentals, must be reported immediately to Agency staff and it must be called the emergency phone number from the addition Important and Useful Information.
- Before you leave an apartment, please ensure that: all windows and doors are locked, check taps in a bathroom and in a kitchen, turn-off all electric appliances in the apartment that have been turned on by you together with all the lights in the apartment.
- Washing and drying machine can be turned on, only when the guest is present in the apartment, and that all the time of working of the machine guest is in the apartment (in the waking state) in case of any failure or flooding.
- Agency is entitled to enter the apartment with prior announcement in order to check it. Staff can enter the premises in the absence of the guest only for the purpose of cleaning the apartment and changing the bed linen, and when there is a reason to believe that the premises or the guest are in danger or that the internal rules are being violated. Agency staff is also entitled to enter an apartment in order to show the apartment to a potential client.
- Agency staff is at your service during your stay for providing information and help. Contact information is in addition Important and Useful Information.